Here it is! Yu Chann’s 1st Tutorial. It is about the Dollfie Dream Base Body type II Foot replacement.(DD2-FO-01)
Papa bought Yu Chann’s replacement part from here. VolksJP Thanks to Cristabel nee-san who let Papa tag along shipping.
Here it is, the DD2-FO-01.
First, you got to remove the foot assembly. You can pull it out with a little strength.
As the original assembly is too tight. Yu Chann decided to cut open it with a pen-knife.(The toes of the old foot is damaged and will be discard.)
To replace the new foot, there are a few steps that need to be follow for safety purpose so that you wont burn the new part.
– Set the part onto a stick(preferably wooden chopstick) This is to avoid hands getting burn.
– Do not get your part too close to the heater/fire. Stay at a distance of about 10 centimeters away.
– Heat for 5 seconds, check the softness.
– Heat for another 5 seconds, check the softness again.
– Repeat until foot part is soft and stretchable so as to stuff the foot skeleton assembly.
– Before you stuff the skeleton, Please take note. Size of the part is small “A”. Size of the skeleton is bigger “B”. Make sure both part marked “C” are soft and stretchable.
– If foot part do not seat in properly, turn the ball joint in a circular motion. The part should pop in place.
Yum Yum… =>Sister(藤原萌) who came back a couple of weeks ago. Will do a Introduction post some time later~
Moe, can you stop interrupting!!
Here’s some reference picture.
The completed foot assembly
Credits to Chun aka http://www.puppy52.com for her fine illustration and Christabel for the shipping tag along.